Frequently Asked Questions
- What brand of sweatshirt do you use?
- We use several different brands of sweatshirts. Generally, we choose a brand based on color. We use the following:
Jerzees, Lee, Hanes and Gildan, 7 and 9 ounce fleece, 50% polyester and 50% cotton
Raging River and Chouinard, garment dyed. 100% cotton
- What about the size?
- The 50/50 blend sweatshirts are your typical sweatshirts with the banded bottom and set in sleeves. We all wear clothes differently and have a different interpretation of what looks and feels good. Our customers comment that our shirts run big.
The 100% cotton shirts have a different cut than the poly-cotton.
They have a straight bottom even though they are finished with a narrow band.
- How do I care for them?
- This is our claim to fame. Our garments are easy care, wash and wear. We recommend the following:
Inside out, cold water, gentle cycle, no bleach, tumble dry to "fluff", then lay flat or hang to dry.
The more care you give any garment the nicer it will be for a longer period of time. If cared for properly, our shirts don't shrink and our appliqués don't lift and pucker.
- What if I like the design on the shirt but not the color?
- With some designs, we will put the appliqué on the color of your choice. There will be a service fee of $18.00 to do this for you. All custom orders are non-returnable.
- What about returns?
- Only new garments that haven't been worn or laundered and are in their original condition can be returned at your expense for credit. Shipping fees are not refundable. All returns must be made in 30 days.
- Can I order a shirt that I saw at a craft show, but I don't see on the website?
- Yes, just contact us with a description of the one that you would like.